Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) is a method for mathematical modeling and numerical solution of flow problems. It enables the prediction and analysis of the behavior of liquids or gases as they flow through complex geometries or around solid objects. Our range of services includes numerical Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and thermally coupled analyses.
- Creation of calculation models from CAD data
- Meshing of the involved fluidvolume
- Carrying out flow and heat calculations
- Investigation and documentation of the results
- Consultation and optimization of components regarding flow-relevant parameters.
To calculate the problem statements described here, we use scFlow by Cradle!